Mountaineers’ Association of Krishnanagar is a well known organization in the field of adventurous activities. The Association regularly organizes high altitude treks, mountaineering expeditions and adventurous activities, slide/film shows etc.
The regular activities of the association are as follows:
- Mountaineering Expedition in the Himalayas (once a year).
- Rock Climbing course (once a year) – 21st RCC completed.
- Adventure –cum- Nature Study Camp (once a year).
- High Altitude Trekking in the Himalayas (1 or 2 times a year).
- Practice Camp at Susunia Hills, Mathaburu Hills etc. (3/4 times a year).
- Medical Camp and Summer Camp in the Himalayas (once a year).
- Regular Slide Show on mountaineering and adventure activities.
- Publication of Journal SAGARMATHA (once in 2 years).
- Blood Donation Camps.
- Cultural programme.